9/03/2015

Love once given us









Love once given us .. As a unique opportunity. At least in the form that will not ever seen before. And tors what to do? Rather than live it? What to do? The drag here and there killing the ... Divide in moments corpses, killed in hours that will bury us, inside the caves is us, the caves where freedom is born of desire. We are called to manage the love that is given us and all we see is the so-called love we give and expect to manage the other We stay in the same without wishing to see how liberating it is to live with him who listens to hear - your love sees your eyes, live on your breath .and it comes to flinch to get lost and stay there in the gaps themselves. I saw you once in my dream. You had come unexpectedly says. We were at home so I love because all I had was you. Only  you. Your skin had that aroma still smell in my heart. We had arms and were trying to dream as you ... Do you remember? I knew that this dream will be lost but I did not care. You were there beside me. In felt and that was sufficient. Both hot as always. Tender and true as you were always. My longing to feel your lips once again light in my darkness ... Call me a hug to those endless nights that we were looking desperately one mouth else to steal the breath for a little common life .And approached me ... and your breath caressed with such old ... and for a while kissing me with loved again and again hated even more than any other time you tell me in a whisper. And you got lost. I woke up more than I ever betrayed. But anyway my dream,  I will find the way that I can feel even through your words your breath caresses me again.
I wanted to believe in the dream and believed.........
I knew I was dreaming don’t you   think..

No comments:

Post a Comment